Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Human Centipede

Wow... my friend Chris was talking about this movie on our way to school and I forgot about it till I saw this again on boingboing. It is about some psychotic surgeon that kidnaps people and sows them together like this:



From Robert Ebert's review:

....there is a scene toward the end, as the Human Centipede attempts escape, that's so piteous, it transcends horror and approaches tragedy....
I am required to award stars to movies I review. This time, I refuse to do it. The star rating system is unsuited to this film. Is the movie good? Is it bad? Does it matter? It is what it is and occupies a world where the stars don't shine.

The movie is supposedly down right nauseating even for the hardcore horror fan. Who's brave enough to actually see this?

Even the trailer is a little rough so you sensitive types should skip it.



Dunno if it's still playing in theaters, I accidentally typed in "Human Caterpillar" and this really came up:



I checked it out, it was cheap, but sometimes you should really just spend the extra money..

No comments:

Post a Comment